Description tags and how to write a description tag SEO standards?
Tags describe has been one of the factors important for website ranking. The description tag optimization helps a website rank well in Google. However, when Google started to update the original algorithm and no longer use the description tag in the original ranking algorithm, the forgotten SEOer started optimizing for this card.
This is a very unfortunate mistake.
Through this article, you will understand why a good description tag plays an important role in SEO and optimization criteria card list this description.
Right now, let’s find out why I should write a description tag, as Matt Cutts – Google Webspam former leader has announced Google does not use the description tag in ranking (published in personal blog of Matt Cutts )
Why optimized description tag as Google does not use it for ranking?
1 – There is no direct impact, but have an indirect impact on website ranking
Though Google has not publicly use the description tag in ranking, and automatically extracting the content on the page to fit the description tag of the user query, however, write the description tag will help increase the click through rate (CTR) on the website, helping earn a large website visit and CTR rates.
We all understand that, when users search for certain information, they are forced to read through the information of a search results before clicking on the result of this. And title tag same description tag is the information that users first read before accessing the website. Meanwhile, the title tag is too short and difficult to fully convey an advertising message full of content on the page. At this point, the description tag will take effect.
To demonstrate more clearly the importance of the description tag for CTR rates and visit, you can see an example below:
Below are examples of two descriptive card: a card and a card optimized by Google automatically quoted for the query “the importance of the description tag”
tags optimized description:
description tag is automatically quoted:
You can see the contents of the description tag is automatically communicated to cite not enough users a message. And certainly will not be able to click rate card has been optimized description.
2 – Google: “Keeping the duplicate description tags are not necessary”
Although announced not use the description tag in ranking, but Google also recommends that administrators need to keep your website description tags are not duplicated. Matt Cutts made a video made it clear in this regard:
Which as we all know, these two factors have a very positive influence ranking.
Thus, although not use the description tag in ranking, but the description tag still play an important role for this search engine.
The ranking criteria optimization
The following is a brief check list optimizations description tag:
Containing primary keyword Let sure of keyword important most on pages export is in meta described . Often tools find for will darken highlights keywords identical to query search user in card section describes your . Note, try to insert keywords in a natural way possible.
Remember burn clear readability e Hey is essential for a description tag . Whether you cram too many t keyword in the described is absolutely not and it will not help for you to get any clicks from readers. N End-users, search are getting smarter, and they certainly will have some protection against sites that expression spam .
Consider the description tag as a paragraph ad short for website in addition to the main keyword insertion, you also need to write a description tag appeal like a brief blurb for the content on the page. Therefore, the description tag should not be too rigid and to fit with contents on page website you.
Length M ot described meta should be in the range of 135 – 160 characters (although recently Google has testing to display a description tag longer ). If you write longer, Google will truncate your description tag and replaced with an ellipsis .
No duplication as mentioned above, Google has advised all SEOer not let card title and described duplicate. Even though you may not need to write them, but absolutely should not write a duplicate. Google may punishment for this duplication.
Review use paragraph rich B ang using data is structured, you can makes your description becomes richer, more attractive ratio page click on . For example more stars rank more counts vote of visitors row information products event.
You can not participate in ICANN’s new policy for the domain name in Name.com
If you have a domain name in Name.com can be assured of choosing not to participate policy of ICANN’s new domain Transfer .
Previously, if you update the domain information (including First name, Last name, Organization) after 60 days, they must transfer the domain name away is new.
When ICANN’s new policy came into effect, changing any point in relation to the external domain of communication, eg enable / disable domain privacy, you’ll have to wait another 60 days. In addition, there must verify the information by email as well.
This provision of ICANN to help domain name owners more secure when used, to avoid losing the domain name transfer. However, it also brings more unnecessary inconveniences.
Recognizing these shortcomings, the Name.com pioneered allows customer can choose not to participate in ICANN’s new policy .
Once logged into your account, you will see the message as shown below:
Select Yes, opt-out of the 60 day transfer lock change domain contact (Recommended) to avoid being locked domain.
You do not know how I should SEO in 2016 this? Or want to update the SEO tips their outdated thinking and change SEO?
Then the article ” Onpage SEO Tricks & Offpage 2016: +100 SEO tip ” This will be a good foundation of knowledge for you to SEO in 2016. these procedures have been adjusted to guideline Google for the 2015 Webmaster and Google’s latest update to the end of 2015 this.
Hopefully, this document will be good for your baggage SEOer next step on the way this upcoming 2016 SEO.
Because translation is quite long, so I have created a list of posts as a link to jump, to help you can immediately go to the part that I’m interested in.
And finally, be sure to read to the first part of the documentary about the 2016 SEO tips Ahrefs: The structure and layout of the website .
Part 1: The structure and layout of the website
1. Clear layout and focus – Website layout needs a clear, visible to the user is not too difficult to find out what’s on the page. Key issues that need to be put in the fold of the page, so that users can see without having to scroll down.
2. Avoid too many ads on the site header – Although display advertising as a sales channel bringing necessary for many sites, however, too many ads on the top section can impact negative to the user and the website ranking. So you need to ensure all display ads are clearly separated with page content.
3. Create a hierarchy of content – A hierarchy of content – sitemap clear, coherent can keep the content on your site pagerank organized and made more efficient flow of the page. And helps administrators identify and focus PR for important sites.
4. Optimize the navigation bar on the page: The tool will help users navigate and search engines easily capture the location of your position on the page.
5. Nofollow the link & exchanged paid links – All paid links and link exchanges are required on the rel = “nofollow” added.
6. Using SEO friendly urls – these links should be created easy read – both by Googlebot and web users and is created in a form template logic. The short url contains target keywords (separated by hyphens) has always been considered the best for SEO Url.
7. Make sure you have clear communication – Information contact details (address should be both true and not just email or other online addresses) must be placed in a conspicuous position on page.
9. Reduce cramming text – Reduce duplicate content in the page layout (such as sidebars) to a minimum.
10. Add your address on the page if you are SEO Local – not only the physical address, you should also give Googlebot and users a detailed information about the address you are trading, if you are targeting local SEO
11. Use www. or www – whether you choose any type, please check to make sure that your website is performing well (can be accessed and indexed) as www or not www. You also should set the preferred domain (www or not) in the Webmaster Tools – Google Webmaster Tools.
Part 2: Keyword Research
12. Select keywords – Keyword research continues to be an important part of SEO top. Use Google Keyword Planner, or other tools such as Long Tail Pro to evaluate and select the search volume keywords you should SEO.
13. Choose a main keywords for each page – Every page on your site should target a single keyword. Avoid targeting the same keywords across multiple pages.
14. Seize the target user psychology – Although the general keywords, popularity can bring a large amount of traffic, however, consider carefully the user’s query, whether they are one , no matter what their keyword searches can also bring great attention of users to the products / services you.
15. Research opponents – you just use Google search on keywords is possible in the hands of a list of opponents you need to pass. And the competition will contribute to your keyword sets a large number of important keywords.
16. SEO analysis of keyword difficulty – Consider the possibility of SEO keywords and how natural search results you can float on top, crossing the paid results and recommendations reviews from Google. In addition, you should also consider the competition from competitors with SEO that you are about to encounter.
17. Competition hot keywords of competitors – You can use Alexa to analyze whether or Ahrefs keywords are bringing SEO visit his opponents. Since then, the main competition on keywords visit there by the content more useful.
18. Regularly monitor your keywords ranking – because you can top up any time lag, not only because Google algorithm update, but also your SEO competitors are getting stronger.
19. Manage click-through rate – CTR – will be a big question mark as why you higher top opponents but with low clickthrough rates. Does your title or description of inferior quality. Poor attract readers. Your results or drowned by the more outstanding results? Resolving this question means you have to find ways to increase traffic and ranking of sites.
Part 3: The title tag
20. Keywords appear in the title – Try inserting your target keywords as close to the beginning of the title tag as possible.
21. Avoid truncated – The title tags and headers 512px length will be truncated if it exceeds the number of pixels. To avoid complications, you can keep the length of the title tag around 55 characters or less. However, in rare cases, your title may still exceed the norm even though less than 55 characters.
22. Catchy title – You can see how to write the title of the newspaper, or refer to a headline that we have shared.
23. Separate – The title is presented separately, unique can make you excel website on search rankings.
24. Do not bother adding your brand – The further your brand name at the bottom of the title page is not required – Google often will automatically add to your brand. Except:
25. Optimize your homepage for your brand – Home is where your title should be keyword optimized brand.
26. Minimum stop words – Top Word is the word commonly used, is used to link like that, then, is, that, is, on, in, or, was, with, … Moreover, the space was cramped capital (approximately 55 letters), you also should not let words like that reduces the appearance of the main keyword in the title.
27. Do not repeat the title. Do not repeat the title. Do not repeat the title – You do not see too burdensome and tedious when repeated throughout the day such a title form stars. Try to write so really unique and novel offline.
Part 4: Tag description
28. Sell your own content – your description tag is like a short blurb that you can send to your potential users in the ranking of search results. Write a description tag describes compelling and unique for each page on your Web site.
29. Avoid truncated – Please write your meta description tag to about 155 characters in length (maximum) to avoid being cut short description on the search results panel.
30. Insert the main keywords in the description tag – Although inserting keywords in the description tag is no longer present a direct influence on the ranking website as before, however, there are key words in the description tag bolded in the search results can help to improve the percentage of users click on the page.
31. Change & Experience – You can experiment with changing the title tag writing templates for different pages on the site, from which to select the sample written description tag with the highest CTR rate on multiple pages to apply to other pages on your site.
Part 5: Tag heading
32. H1 tags unique – For Googlebot, H1 tag which acts as a main topic on the page. Therefore, to avoid Google said that the content on the page you are duplicated, each page on your site should have a separate H1 tags, unique.
33. H1 tags contain the main keywords – H1 tag will continue to play an important role on the page and should contain keywords you should SEO in this article.
34. Secondary heading tags contain keywords parts -The secondary heading tags like H2, H3 is the location on the page gives you a good opportunity to target keywords and keyword long side.
35. Avoid using the title tag in the web layout – Many of the templates currently heading the card inserted into different locations on sites indiscriminately. The insert so most are aimed at heading style used for that position.
And this will make Googlebot’s difficult to understand the content on the page, diluting the content. You can replace them with CSS style sections in divs card.
Part 6: Contents
36. Insert the keyword in the first paragraph of article – If possible (do not try stuffing it), please use keyword and stressed the goal of the article in the first paragraph on page content to increase the power the topic.
37. Content length correlation with high rankings – Many studies have concluded that there is a correlation between long-form content with having a high ranking. Despite having a long content does not mean that quality articles – useful to the reader. However, you analyze and delve into a subject would make the article is more focused on target keywords, and get your credit rating from Google.
(The length of the contents of the Top 10 search results)
38. Forget about keyword density – You will not need to take hours to edit, cramming for optimal keyword density on a page. Think about the topic you’re writing, think about the target user and write a more natural way. And make sure you get a keyword density optimized a natural way without having to think about it.
Even just to make sure you’ve mentioned main keywords at least once!
39. Use the keywords LSI – LSI keywords are the words that the semantics of it is related directly to the main keyword. They give you lots of benefits including strengthening the article topic, and distinguish them from the same sound but different meanings.
You should do a little research before you start writing about a certain topic. Because most likely, users will find to your subject through the LSI keywords without primary keys.
40. Diverse kinds of content on the page – Please complement your post content such as images, video, slides, infographic, … to make it more attractive, easier to share and get more links from other sites. The diversification of content on the page can also give you some immediate SEO benefits.
41. Increase the amount of internal links – Internal Links – Internal links help to the strength of the site is easily rotated through all the pages on the site, at the same time, to help you increase your time on site Bounce Rate readers and reduction as well as Exit Rate.
42. Link out – That you create links to high quality, reputable and relevant to the content you are talking to has can build a good relationship with this website. At the same time increase the credibility of your website in the search engines eyes. A little advice for you is to have the outlink open in a new window to reduce the bounce rate for your website.
43. Keep your content updated regularly – Regularly update the old content on the page to always keep them fresh and more relevant to the reality and value in ranking the rich. (Read more)
44. Prioritize quality over quantity – except you’re SEO to its pages or the pages of the daily published a large article, then almost all web sites will benefit more when focused on the quality of the content, as opposed to quantity.
After a long time of practice and experience SEO, you will see that signing a quality article will be worth much more than the publication of the article banal every day.
45. Create structured data – Set up and create structured data on the site to help Google better understand content on your website and increase efficiency for SEO
46. Create rich snippet – In addition to adorn the search results on Google Web Search, rich snippet for your website will also help benefit more from Google are displayed when adding other links on your site, increase rate click on the page.
Part 7: Eliminate the bad stuff
47. Canonical pages with duplicate content – Canonical path of pages with duplicate content on the site of a single page to notify Google that is where the original article and should ignore any post. Thus, these pages will not be considered Google duplicate content.
Typically, there are many websites selling similar products, differ only in color will require this feature.
48. Noindex, nofollow pages or less valuable – You can use SEO plugin by Yoast (old version) or some other plugins to no-index or no-follow low quality pages or no value , is to inform Google which pages you want to remove (no-index) or the page is not worth anything on site (no-follow).
49. Goooglebot block access pages on the site especially – You should block access to the bots of the page that says “sensitive” on the site such as admin page admin. These are the types of content very sensitive and should not let the bots to access data obtained by external Googlebot, we also have a range of other bot, including the type of danger.
Part 8: Optimize the user experience
50. Reducing dropout rates page – Bounce Rate – For most sites (except for certain intermediate site is used for the purpose of rotating the user – the user to be moved to another page) then a low drop-out rates and a large page pageviews per session is something any administrator are desired.
And while, this index is still causing much debate about whether Google can use it (the value displayed in Google Analytics) as a factor in ranking a website or not (there are many possibilities Google uses performance indicators for measuring it is quite detailed in Google Analytics), the dropout rate is an index page is still concern for the SEO practitioner.
Because a high bounce rate we see that a lot of users who have left the website after reading the first page. Your site can not meet the search needs of the user information, or give them a poor experience.
51. Use Scroll map – Software Scroll map will show you how users went away on your page. Scroll map will be very useful for those content pages long, and users had to scroll down to read all the content. And help you keep track of the migration process of the reader and determine why they had left the page before reading all the content on the page.
52. Using heat map tracking – Heat map tracking is a tool to help keep track of user clicks on the position on the page. This tool will help you figure out exactly where the user has clicked the cell or the links are not getting clicks on the page. This tool will help you optimize the maximum conversion and user navigation.
53. Pop-up ads – Although advertising can be one of the tools that provide the most conversions for the site, however, it is also a two-edged knife makes the user can exit immediately and “a go no return”.
54. Be careful with these types of ads interstitial ads – Interstitial ads (roughly translated as advertising interruption) is the kind of advertising often appears after you’ve been on a certain time. If you use this type of advertising in the form of spam (continuous and ad appeared fully covered screen), a website may be subject to a certain penalty from Google.
55. Website optimized for mobile devices – This is the job you should place top priority, if you do not want to miss out on a huge amount of user access from mobile.
56. Check the availability of the website on different devices – not only friendly mobile device, you need to check the availability of sites on a variety of devices, operating systems and sizes different screen.
57. Readable content – All the content on the page including text, image, text in pictures, … there needs readable page and have a visible font. Note: Say no to spell that!
58. Create Page 404 reader-friendly – you can not be 100% sure that your website does not have any broken links on the page. Therefore, to ensure that users are pushed to a blank page and not have any what content, create a 404 (not found error) is friendly to navigate visitors to other content concerned that they might be interested in, avoiding bounce rate increases.
59. Minimize downtime – Use a reliable hosting with minimal loading time (ideally 0) and, more importantly, do not be stingy cost for hosting.
60. Registration SSL – The registration your SSL – security standards for encryption of communication between the Web server and browser server (browser) should be mentioned priority grace. Because as we all know, Google has announced priorities for HTTPS pages and possibly in the future, search engines also spend more incentive for HTTPS web.
61. Find a “quick victory” – Through Google Webmaster Tools, you can find a niche keyword search volume and not too much competition. These keywords will pave the way for you to go faster to win in this traffic contested battleground.
62. Check and fix – This work should do regularly by Webmaster Tools is a direct communication tool between Google and the website administrator. Therefore, once the error Webmaster Tools, Google also means is that the website is there a need to correct the error. These errors can affect directly or indirectly to the ranking of the website.
63. Send sitemap – You need to add one or more of the sitemap page, to ensure that search engines can find all of the content on your site. In addition, via sitemap, you can tell the search engines know which pages important top priority sites through the property, and new pages are updated.
Part 10: Google Analytics
64. Sign up for Google Analytics – One of the top priorities when started doing SEO a website that is registered Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools. The statistical data of Google Analytics is the most accurate numbers allow you to understand the user’s website.
65. Regular monitoring – Check the statistics of daily website and find out the cause if there is a change even the smallest abnormalities in traffic, the site / session, user, …
Part 11: Page Load Speed
66. Optimize page load speed – speed page loading page is one of the ranking factors Google websites. Moreover, judging from the user side, no one can accept a site that slow page loading speed. Therefore, you need to optimize and reduce page load time down to the lowest possible.
67. Check the page loading speed – Google Page Speed Insights is a pretty useful tool sent from Google in hopes administrators can optimize websites and increase the fastest page load speed. In addition to test and evaluate the page loading speed, this tool also provides some recommendations from Google to help you optimize page load time.
Part 12: Optimizing images
68. Make use of pictures! – Adding images to the content on a page can make your website more beautiful, more vivid instead of the entire text. Let’s bring the best content to the reader not only the content but also the form to make them more attractive to the content on your site and encourage them to share.
69. Optimize Alt tags – Googlebot uses alt tags as a replacement for the text content of the image. Therefore, whether you add alt tags will help Googlebot can better website ranking.
70. Optimize image name, image path – Make use of the name and path that can best describe your image.
71. Optimize Images – Using the popular image formats today, not too heavy image increases page load time as the note to remember to optimize the image on the page. In addition, you should also optimize the size and color, the content of the image to match the content on the site, so the image becomes a powerful tool to support the content on the page.
Part 13: Link Building
72. Link continues to be an important factor in the ranking! – Backlink will continue to be one of the main ranking factors that Google uses to rank web pages in this 2016.
73. Backlink from reputable domain name will become increasingly valuable – domain as prestigious and credible, then get backlinks from those sites will be more valuable in the ranking. You can use the index in Ahrefs DR and DA (Moz) or Flow Trust (Majestic) to determine the credibility of the website.
74. Backlink from relevant sites will bring efficiency in the ranking – Backlink from quality sites with domains continues to create value in 2016 to a high ranking.
75. Backlink located in the body (content) still has the highest value on the page – Backlink located in the body, especially the head of content continue to be the most valuable backlink page.
76. Backlink poor quality websites will make himself – The poor quality backlinks from sites will not bring any value to your website. There are even sites that bear some tasks manually launched by Google.
77. Diversify backlink profile – Continue to diversify and increase backlinks of the domain coverage to many other websites as possible.
78. Diversify anchor text – You should diversify your keywords are used for backlinks to the site if not webiste incur some penalties because no natural links from Google.
79. Regularly monitor backlink on page – This is one of those jobs that you can do SEO-day leader. Do not just check the number of backlinks have to, all information related to backlink should be considered carefully in order to detect and prevent links timely pumping dirty condition.
80. Social Media is increasingly important! – Despite Social Media does not have a direct impact on the ranking website, but through social networks, your content accessible to users with ease. Not only that, social media will help your content is spread and access to as many people as possible.
In addition, the visit from the social network remains one of the factors that directly affect the website ranking.
81. Use Social Media to share content with friends – Maintain and develop a list of you on social networks so that when you share a certain content, this content can appear on many newfeed possible.
82. Shows the number of content like share right on the page – The display of this serves as a proof of social network activity and can lead to many people like / share more.
83. Encourage readers to share content – By using the call-to-action calls for sharing, and displaying the social network sharing buttons in a prominent place on the page, you can make sharing becomes easier.
84. Add data Open Graph – The Open Graph data will make a share of the readers of the website is detailed as possible.
85. Add Twitter tag – Allows users to Twitter tweet content.
86. Add the button pinned on Pinterest – Increased traffic from Pinterest.
Part 15: Google Penalty and how to fix it
87. Manual Actions – The manual actions that impose on a website Google will be notified via email and text messages in Webmaster Tools. How to fix is quite simple. You just need to fix all that Google mentioned acts and submit a request to reconsider and wait for Google to remove manual actions.
88. Check regularly visit – Visit the first sign that you may be used to identify sites were penalized by Google.
89. Do not write the content short – According to the latest update from the Google Panda, the short can content was removed from the SERP or de-index.
90. Removing low quality links – Purification of all poor quality backlinks from sites.
91. Disavow poor quality backlinks otherwise be removed – In case you were pumping dirty or have too much backlink backlink could not be removed immediately, please disavow them. Note, that just makes you disavow backlinks Google understand that you are refusing to receive this backlink, backlink and this still needs to be removed completely.
92. Check out the link on your site – you need to consider all LinkOut off site to ensure that your site is not hacked or suspicious LinkOut.
93. Request Review – For the punishment manually, you should submit an application for reconsideration only when sure that all the spam phenomenon in the site was no longer to be able to get rid of the task fastest craft.
Note: The website you are recovering from the penalty does not mean that Google’s website, you can immediately return to the old location. You should also be careful when removing backlinks and pages on the site was de-index, … to avoid causing loss to our precious resources. You also need to note that Google is expected to transfer all anti spam algorithm to ‘real-time – real time’, makes the identification of the sites are getting penalties will be difficult to than.
Section 16: Promoting content
94. Find content is concerned more and develop it – You can create quality content and received a lot of attention from readers by doing this. Let’s inheritance and development of popular content before, and done better.
Another great thing in this strategy is that you already have a user paradigm, we means attention to complex topics, and you can reach them in order to promote newly created content.
95. Promote your content on the site – Do not ever belittle promoting content on your site. Spend a lot of time to promote the content just as if you create content that, unless you have a large number of followers crowded so no need to promote the website, or you choose to be less competitive areas competition and great demand (just write and they will come to read).
96. Email marketing – Email is a medium that can help you reach the reader quickly and efficiently today. It is also the means by which the latest reading will always be readers know and create a re-visiting of regular readers.
97. Add the number of all shares – Unlimited number of shares would be worth reading as a quality certification to the reader, encouraging them to continue to share and link to the page.
98. Share content from others – Share content with your partner and mutually beneficial.
Part 17: The job of maintaining SEO
99. Find and fix broken links – Broken links are one of the risk factors adversely affecting the user experience and SEO. Look for and and fix them daily.
100. Moderate comments – You need kiemr review all content that contains at least one link to avoid bleeding power of the Web to low quality sites or spam.
Part 18: Tips & Advice for SEOer
101. Do not just focus on an array – A good online marketing campaign should always diverse channels to attract traffic to the website, do not just rely on one source only traffic from SE.
102. Never stop learning SEO – Knowledge is power, and inexhaustible source of strength, has always been part of this increase SEOer await you as well as SEO professionals to discover and use.
103. keep yourself updated – Everything in SEO is always active and ongoing development. So please keep yourself always keep up with those changes. Remember: “Change or lag”
104. Be patient – An effective SEO strategy should always hard work and time. The more you look forward to the result obtained soon SEO, your accomplishments as unsustainable. Be confident and patient work. Great achievements for the effort and wait awaits you.
A small relay Unveiled for your belief that SEOer according to a study by HubSpot, the SEO is one of the channels can provide Online Marketing ROI (return on / cost money), the highest in all marketing segments.
105. Do not attempt legal risk – Lach Google Code or any other search engine can give you a great advantage or even huge. However this advantage completely unsustainable and could collapse at any time. Just like when you build a tower that the first bricks through the speakers you choose to build fast, then all the effort you have put in to build the upper floors of the tower that will become sponges when it collapsed bricks shoddy foundation.
106. No spam – Note and remember: “No spam!”
Above is the latest SEO tricks together Ahrefs advice is conveyed under the knowledge and enthusiasm of the translator. Often return to this article to get the latest updates on SEO tips for 2016.
Do not forget to leave a comment and share this article to your friends. Please like and share the posts in place of encouragement for extra motivation for us to continue to send to you read the next quality work.
As we learn in the article Sitemap – What is your Sitemap? On the definition and role of the sitemap, the sitemap play an important role in navigating Googlebot, help search engines crawl the site.
And because of the importance of this tool to the website, at the following let’s also create a sitemap embarked on following the instructions later. Currently, there are two main ways to create a sitemap that is created manually or using software support. First, let’s go first to find out how: How to initialize the sitemap manually.
NOTE: This will be complicated for those who can not read code. But the extremely simple if you know a bit of code. Therefore, if you do not know anything about the code, can ignore and move on to the 2nd way
The sitemap manually initializing
One of the simplest types of Sitemaps Google XML sitemap support it. You can create a site map the following form:
One of the simplest types of Sitemaps Google XML sitemap support it. You can create a site map the following form:
In it, you’ll need to change the information of the following tags:
: the address of a page link on the site to add to the sitemap
: the last update of a link on the page
Build the sitemap in this way will make you forced to adding each new link to the sitemap on the site. You will have to turn more information of each link on the page. These links will be added to the information should be declared for 2 cards and and placed in the
After you’ve added all the important links on the page you add memory to the card sitemap to finish by the end of the declaration of the links in the sitemap and now you’ve got a complete sitemap.
So you can see how this craft very hard and forces you to constantly add new links on a page when you post new content to add. And after the addition is complete, you will have to re-submit (submit) the new sitemap to Google edits.
So you can use immediately following the 2nd way to create a sitemap for your website, how to create a sitemap using support tools.
How to create a sitemap with software support
One of the most common tools now help you create a sitemap that standard tools Yoast SEO (aka SEO by Yoast ). Known as a WordPress plugin SEO optimization is the most common use today, with features that support users onpage optimization Yoast SEO also brings a feature for users to create and customize content in your sitemap.
Yoast SEO will divide the content on the site into several different categories like post (content published on the site), category (categories) or post tag (the tag has on site), … to create a sitemap. The tool also automatically initialized prioritization (priority – the priority order data collection) for the pages on the site and how often Googlebot crawls should make to these pages.
And your sitemap will now form www.domain / post-sitemap.xml (with path /post-sitemap.xml). Examples of VietMoz sitemap: sitemap .
Note the sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools submit
Once you have sitemap, this time next job that you need to do is submit (send) the path of the sitemap to Google through Google Webmaster Tools (Webmaster Tools). You can just send in your path and update your sitemap, Google was able to get the site diagram. You also do not need to update every time there is more fresh content on your site.
Above is 2 seo tips you can simply try to create a sitemap for your website. There’s also plenty of other plugins that can help you create a sitemap page. However, it should be noted that installing many different plugins to create a sitemap on your site will be able to happen the conflict plugin.
See also how to do seo vietmoz.net other professional in the brim.
Error 404 is considered to be one of the common mistakes when doing SEO, but not everyone is aware of this bug and treat them thoroughly. 404 errors occur when broken links and google can not find the boot contents when accessing the website. The fact that a site has too many links 404 will seriously affect the process of website and SEO your website.
404 Common Error messages will in the following form
“404 Not Found”
“The cầu URL [URL link ] was not found on this server.”
“HTTP 404 Not Found”
“404 Page Not Found
Error 404 Seo can harm if not handled thoroughly, in addition to the online users are also very annoying bugs and making the site bounce rate increases.
The reason for the 404 on the webiste
There are many causes of this error: 1. Host dead and 1 series of pages that are not accessible. 2. Reinstall the new code the url for some reason it was gone. 3. 404 user misspelled. 4. Due opponent with a series of bad play false path of your domain. 5. … his case, 404 appear daily, there are all sorts of reasons, generally very tired every day to check and delete unnecessary false paths .
How to detect 404?
To find out there are having 404 sites do not? Can apply SEO tips as follows:
Access google webmaster tool and error checking here: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/crawl-errors…
Use a free tool to find broken links, such as the Internet Marking Ninjas, Link Tiger, W3C Link Checker.
If the user can use wordpress plugin checks as: Broken link checker.
Guide handle 404
1. Create a separate page error message 404 harmonious design for this page impression is essential. Eg http://bits.vn/uploads/Images/mint_error_page. png 2. Delete Page 404 Clear 404 pages have been indexed by webmaster tool. Remove each link in https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/url-removal… 3. Using command redirection (Redirect) Use navigation commands to navigate the 404 pages about a specific item, usually on the homepage. Where reinstall a new web, there are too many 404 can use robots.txt file blocking notifications every other fault path.
Above are guidelines 404 error handling Common when SEO. One of the effective ways you can help your website to be cleared away all the broken links that the website crashed.
Bring back button Underline Justify and WordPress editor
Bring Justify button (units are 2 sides) and Underline (underline) back to the WordPress editor.
Since version 4.7, WordPress was officially eliminated 2 button is Justify (units are 2 sides) and Underline (underlined words) out of the default editor. I do not know why they have decided so, when the toolbar is still plenty of space. But one thing can be sure that many people will feel uncomfortable without their assistance in the drafting process. You are confused with similar issues? Immediately following is a guide to help you solve that problem.
Justify and Underline buttons Bring back the editor
TinyMCE Advanced plugin Use
If you are using a plugin TinyMCE Advanced to extend the functionality to the editor WordPress you do not need to do anything because this plugin available on the button above. If not, refer to the article below:
During the past half year, Google is increasing the number of “Quick-Answer Box” – The answer automatically appear on the search query of the user information.
Since about 20% of queries are now Quick Answer Box in December 2014, Google has increased more than 30% within less than 2 years. That means 1/3 of the user queries will be affected by this automated reply box.
Therefore, the website if desired business and its brand is best to consolidate the human eye, the optimal reading this feature Google is indispensable. First, to optimize for this feature, let’s review a bit about this feature of Google.
Review some information about Google Quick Answer Box
Google Quick Answers What is Box?
Quick Answer Box – Hay is also known by a lot of different names such as Google Answers, Google Search Box … is a feature which automatically selects the best answers, the most abundant on the page briefly web to display the search query of the user information.
Features of Google Quick Answer Box?
A key feature of the “auto-answer box” this, is that they are direct quotes from the content on a prestigious site that Google believes that, and be visible to users who search Search by questions such as “what” (what is, is, ..) or “how” (how, how, …)
The role of Google Quick Answer Box
With the display “auto-reply box” for users, Google can make them read-only information in the search box, and skip looking for more information or to click the bottom estate any web page again. Therefore, this feature can make your visit more sites total is greatly affected.
Because there is such a huge influence on such rankings, they are becoming more and more important in the SERPs, and a lot of website administrators, and the optimal research SEOer.
Business will not be adversely affected from the Quick Answer Box
This is a realistic assessment of the report draws on a lot of website traffic in recent times. This is somewhat contrary to what we deduced above.
Theoretically, when the box FAQ appear on search results, users will definitely get a brief answer and complete for your questions, and they will lose work desired force or click on the website to read the information.
And this really happened at some sites such as Wikipedia, visit quantities greatly lagging due to the rapid growth of the Box Quick Answers.
However, the fact that there are also many sites get a lot from the visit of the Google features, even this is the new site, no more names on Google as well as on the market business by Google can retrieve the contents of any web page is displayed search result tables to display on the Quick Answer Box. (Although the majority of them coming from the first 50 results).
In fact, there are many websites that rank very low, on page 3 or 4 were present content in the quick reply box, and suddenly head of the search rankings after 1 night only . This has attracted the attention of users and rivals access to the website SEO. And this has a very positive impact on the success of the site.
Adobe is an example to benefit from Quick Answer Box, a growth of 17% thanks to the visit “quick reply box”, equivalent to millions of visitors in just one month.
So how to website you also get quoted on the Quick Answers Google Box?
3 Basic Steps to Success with Google Quick Answer Box
A) Step 1: Assess the situation your website
Based on research on Google Quick Answers from over 2 years ago, Stone Temple – a consulting organization of Digital Marketing in the UK said, to a site with a high proportion of the most cited in the Quick Answer worth, Web sites need meets four criteria:
The site has more than 500 domain names introduced (the great prestige, 500 is just a general estimates)
The site is ranked in the top 5 (highly relevant to user queries)
less than 2,000 pages from the (brief, concise)
coherence pages advanced users (optimal user experience possible)
Although 4 criteria are not the conditions required for your website cited in the Box Quick answer, however, these are the common features that most sites are criticized have resulted.
And all these factors are contributing to prove to Google that you are a reputable website are appreciated by users and content on the site is providing superior value to its readers. Therefore, if your website lacks the above criteria
B) Step 2: Find the best theme
Whatever you are doing field or industry, you can find these topics and is quoted on the Google Quick Answer Box when users search for that topic.
Typically, these are topics that users will be interested in and look for information about them. Based on keyword research, you will find which keywords have high search volume keywords and questions and answers related to these keywords (keywords inquiry on the subject that the user is interested ).
Then, try to search the keywords you’ve found, if these keywords have quick responses, analyze and find ways to create better content of that page.
C) Step 3: Optimize website
For most Google can understand the content on the website, you will need to do a good job 4 follows:
1 – Optimize for “quick answers”: Just as the so-called Quick Answers, Google will choose which sites are providing a short answer, fastest, and the most complete for the reader to display on your search box. Therefore, create a brief answer (approximately 3 lines on the page to give a short answer your questions on the optimal).
2 – On-page SEO: not only helps you improve your site’s ranking, onpage optimization can help Google better understand what you are saying on the site.
3 – Off-page SEO: As discussed above, a highly respected website will have a higher chance to appear on the Search Box. And off-page work is one of the indispensable when you need to increase the credibility of the website.
4 – Technical SEO : Mark the data is one of the necessary work for Google or any other search engines can better understand the content you are providing on the site. Schema – structured data will help the search engine to quickly explain the components in the page content, and quickly find the best answer.
The above is the introduction and basic instructions for the administrator you SEOer same website on Google Quick Answer Box.
In the future, the optimal skills on Google Quick Answer Box can become one of the imperative need for the SEOer, when this feature is increasingly being applied more on the go a user’s search query.
Share more optimal experience Answers Google Search Box on Your Vietnamese query directly below this article.
Get the entire list of email in the comment section of WordPress.
Blog / website WordPress you have a lot of comments? Have you ever thought about how to take advantage of them or not? Comments are not only significant in SEO but also more useful for both marketing. With simple tips that I am about to share immediately following, you will quickly get a list of extremely quality email marketing campaign to run for their products. No need to struggle to collect email through the registration form as before. It’s great is not it?
Keywords (keyword) is one of the content, and the most important part of SEO . We can say the basic foundation of SEO is keyword research (Keyword Research) . Then to other factors such as: optimization, quality of content, interface, and more. There are many corporations, the company has spent thousands of dollars for keyword research.
But you do not need to do so. Read this article content!
First you need to know: The keywords you choose to focus on SEO, is an important driving force in improving your website ranking on search engines .
Not easy to choose the right keywords is an . You need a lot of data to know that the keywords you select are appropriate, effective or not?
If you are a beginner to learn about keyword research tools and keyword research process. You need to learn a number of issues such as: The importance of keywords in SEO or basic guidelines about keyword research …
Once you have learned the basics of keyword research. You will realize its worth giving your website.
Very lucky there are a lot of keyword research tools available. We can help you figure out which keywords work best for the overall strategy on your website.
We would like to introduce you to some keyword research tool is best for 2017.
Google Keyword Planner
This is a keyword research tool is completely free.
As one of keyword research tool is most commonly used on the Internet. The only reason for this is that it is completely free and integrates directly with Google AdWords .
To start using this tool, you must create a Google AdWords account (for free).
Advantages: The biggest advantage of the Keyword Planner Tool is that it provides in-depth information on Google (the largest search engines).
Limit: If you want to know your website, or a certain keyword is doing on a search engine, it will not show up here.
Price: Use free.
Keyword Planner is a pretty good tool. Is the basic tool to more easily process deploy SEO strategies.
You can start at https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
keyword research tool easiest for SEOer is what ? The answer is SemRush.
SemRush not a keyword research tool features, because it not only keyword research, it also offers a lot of other related information.
With the tool, you need to add keywords to research on it. Here you just type in your URL or the URL of the competitors. It will give you all the keywords that the website’s ranking.
That makes it easy to find short-tail and Long-tail keywords to achieve or beat your opponent.
addition you also receive in-depth information on: Traffic stats, search engine reports, Adsense CPC, and many other important details of managing a SEO campaign .
This is a highly recommended product use. Download the trial of https://www.shoutmeloud.com/recommended/SEMRUSH-Trial/
LongtailPro is a keyword research tool for keywords excellent long (LongTail keywords).
With the release of “platinum” you can get a keyword analysis feature is really great and very detailed.
On it you can also find out about the competition, so you can easily choose effective keywords.
You can start at https://www.shoutmeloud.com/recommended/SEMRUSH-Trial/
SECockpit is a popular and appropriate tool for the Maketer.
Effects: SECockpit can be used for a variety of tasks related to SEO, including the planning and improved website rankings.
Features: SECockpit have different modules:
– keyword research module (Keyword Research).
– Ideas for keywords through Google Suggest, and Google Related Search.
– Step by step SEO strategy projects.
– Remember PDF Reports.
Limit: The new interface so you have to take some time to get acquainted.
Price: Approximately $ 40 / month and 30 day trial.
This product is a good solution for those who are researching keywords for Niche market (market rigid) or commercial website Amazon.
30-day trial at https://secockpit.com
SpyFu is one of the software products optimization SEO best on the market. It’s really helpful when you’re working on a niche market.
Effects: SpyFu very useful for two important reasons
– So you see and understand the platforms of competitors SEO.
– Discover the untapped services or emerging markets.
Features: SpyFu also has several modules
– Compare website
– History keyword.
– History Domain
Limit: The program does not show us the depth of information by keyword, can not see information about competitors. Also data is updated monthly SpyFu rather than real time.
Details SpyFu in https://secockpit.com
WordTracker small businesses often use to keyword research, building new links, and developing SEO strategies.
Effects: There are three main tools in WordTracker
– Keyword Tool (keyword research to help you).
– Link Builder (which can determine the future potential of the link).
– Identify strategies and plans (Strategizer): Helps you look back on all of your SEO strategy.
Features: There are some features that are “cool” in this product
– tool builder links are included here only, you can not find in any other tools
– Strategizer give you a panoramic view of the SEO strategies that you can not get from any other product.
Limit: WordTracker usually returns fewer results than the other tool and intuitive interface.
You start with WordTracker
We do not recommend that you select all of the keyword research tools above, but you should choose 1 or 2 products matching your SEO strategy.
The keyword research tool best for SEOer – 2017 Edition.
In this article we have no ambition to fully detailed presentation of the stages of the design process. We only offer generalized content of the stages that a process of designing a website SEO standards must be.
Prior to the main content of the article. We want you certainly saw the importance of SEO in business, the ultimate goal of a website (most of) is profitable for the owner. To achieve its objectives right from the website design process had to adhere strictly designed best. So that there is a website SEO standards. So let’s get started.
The purpose and idea of building a website (Purpose & Idea)
This will be a central issue throughout the process of designing a website. The designer will have to stick to it to build up a website as the most satisfied customers. For example, an online sales website, or a website information, an entertainment website, movies, or branding … During the design process must not leave this matter. After you have determined the purpose, we have no idea (can reference from different sources) to have the most complete website.
Domain & Hosting (domain name server and Internet connection)
Website is a high-tech products. At the same time it also represents you in the Internet community. So it must have a “name”. And it was put under very strict rules.
See also: 7 practical method to increase your Web site DA standard for SEO
Any website, whether big or small scale as Internet connections are equal, peer. And each site is defined by a unique link address. For utility for users who do not have to remember the numbers of the IP address. The domain name was created to solve this problem. Services within the meaning of the domain name means that the domain name. In essence, the domain name is the location identifier of a computer on the Internet in other words the domain name is the name of the network, the name of the server on the Internet. Because nature only and only 1 on the Internet, you can not be Domain name registration when that someone else is the owner. Domain name must be short, easy to remember, express the purpose … (Read more What is Domain?).
Hosting as storage services and sharing online. Space is installed on a server with Internet services such as World Wide Web (www), file transfer (FTP), Mail … You can hold your site content or data on that space. Hosting is also a place of interaction between users and websites. It also supports activities for the internet software. The task of web design is to choose a suitable host with demand. It must satisfy the criteria of speed, safety, maximum customer support …
See also: The optimal method of Web Load Speed should you do now
summary you must determine the website’s domain name, for example: kientrucac.com, senate.gov … guaranteed to be some of the criteria mentioned above. Next is to identify a service provider suitable host.
Site Map (Sitemap)
Site map (diagram of a website) is a list that lists all the items of information on your website with a brief description of the information items . Site map should be easy to use in the implementation of the quick search to find out the necessary information as well as to move through the links on your website. Site map should be a perfect scheme of the website . Site map is the need for your website to achieve a high position in the search system. Because the search system appreciated for websites have a navigation scheme website.
Sitemap is a factor search engines appreciate. You should dig deeper on this issue (Sitemap is?).
Target Audience (target customers)
Or in other words Target Audience is defined object oriented website. These objects must ensure: sufficient liquidity and demand. This problem requires the implementation of a process: market intelligence, market segments, to find out Target Audience . There is a classic wallet: This is the process of looking portraits “God”.
In essence, this phase has been formed since you define the purpose for your website. For example, you can not sell a disc for a deaf. Nor can share an article on information technology in the “Heart of the night” … Very practical, very intuitive, easy to understand, but to do good you really have to invest the time.
Design & Coding (Design and Writing code)
There will be a professional Designer and Coder solve this problem. But obviously you can, let’s work hard so that your website can run well on all browsers normally. Please express ideas previously identified on the website. To come as close as possible the purpose of the website. A website user-friendly interface with Google users will always be appreciated (sitemap, colors, content …).
Nothing is free. To own a website you also have to spend a certain amount. The problem here is, you spend money but you get nothing? Of course, an effective website, achieving goals is the most complacent aesthetic results. Italy we want to say, you have to invest in the right direction. So you must have a detailed plan from the start with the idea of building a website. In it you have to have a specific estimate for during since embarking on the design until the website operation and maintenance of websites operate most efficiently. In our opinion, there are three types of costs that can not be ignored. And to calculate carefully so effectively:
– Cost is the first domain name
– 2nd Cost Hosting is hired.
– 3rd Cost is the cost for the design, website programming.
Why do we mention the problem estimate of process of designing a website SEO standards ? Simply put, you spend 2-3 million to have a website. I spent 12 million to own a website. My friend spent 18 million to have a website … I think you have to understand we want to talk about something, “of any money that” of the tools taught then.
Web Optimizations (website optimization)
This is a process and it is mandatory. An optimized website is not a “dead sites”. V à course it does not give the owner any something. An effective website it must have been ranking on the search engines. Want to improve the ranking of a website, it is a process. Because the search engines such as Google, Bring, Yahoo … will collect more than 40 manifestations of a website to assess them on the charts (rank). Therefore, we recommend that you optimize your website right from the design.
See also: mistakes 8 Thinking now about building online business Website
* Conclusion The process of designing a website SEO standards go through the basic steps that we have given in this article. Compliance and implementation in earnest we guarantee your website will operate most efficiently. The biggest benefit to the owner.
Most people build links mainly link profile, writing on the 4rum, web 2.0, social … but few people pay attention to the construction associated with the image. Recently a number of articles on the link building Photos that not everyone knows about this. There have been many negative comments and positive on how to build this link. Personally I see this building pretty good way, you can help build links on the page, but not for inserting links to insert images and avoid penalties from Google. Previously I have used to share articles or Webtretho lamchame knowledge on, you can experience and provide individual assessment of the approach.
This article will share with you the places dedicated to the sharing of images and you can combine to implement a plan to build links with image support for SEO in times such as the current competition today.
37 places to share and build links with images you may not know
Each page can have shared usage and different, which allows you to insert page link in the description of the image, you insert the link profile page, or simply a place to share photos … Please cleverly performed plans to build links with images carefully to best support for your SEO work. This article is for people to share experiences, any problems, please leave a comment to the discussion offline ^^.
37 places to share and build links with images you may not know