Blog / website WordPress Your are gong against denial-of-service attack ( DDoS ), steal data or password … from a probe or a certain number of countries in the world? You headaches do not know how to reinforce defenses to protect the blog / website and your customers from hackers? Immediately following solutions will help you somewhat alleviate such worries. Of course, nothing is perfect, but if you combine it with other solutions, the effect will be much better. And what I’m referring to here is blocking access by IP of the country or territory.
1. First, as usual, you need to install the plugin IP2Location Country Blocker . After installation, you postpone the activation offline.
2. Next, visit here and register for an account IP2Location Free.
3. Successful registration, you will be redirected to the download site IP database.
Please download files ending .bin.zip 2 as shown in the image above.
4. Use WinRAR (or the software has a similar function) to extract 2 .bin.zip file, obtained 2 .bin file inside.
5. Access folder wp-content / plugins / IP2Location-country-blockers through File Manager of cPanel / DirectAdmin or FTP / SFTP upload 2 .bin file on it.
6. Activate the plugin IP2Location Country Blocker you will get a notification that looks like this.
Click on Download Now to move to the setup page.
7. Skip the set Lookup Mode because you have done in the previous steps. 2 important components you need to set the Frontend Block List and Backend Block List .
After setting each piece is finished, remember to click the button Save to save. Just a few simple actions alone but can help you somewhat reassured about the attacks from certain countries. I wish you success!
Do you know other measures simpler and more efficient to IP blocking of certain countries? Please share it with us in the comments below frame.
If you liked this article, please subscribe to my blog to regularly update the best articles, the latest by email offline. Thank you very much. 🙂