You are a headache for email sent from the blog / website WordPress her frequently to go to spam? You are looking for a free solution and stability to email via SMTP or email marketing? If you are in such circumstances then this article is for you. Shortly after this, I will guide you how to register a free account and receive 12,000 free email per month from SendGrid to use for email SMTP and email marketing. Unlike many providers, the registered account SendGrid has now become a lot easier, no longer limited to users in Vietnam anymore.
1. First, you need access to home of SendGrid . Click on the button Try for Free .
2. Fill out the information requested on the registration form and click the button Create Account .
3. If successful registration, you will receive a notification that looks like this.
4. Access to e-mail (email) by you, finding your email SendGrid and click on the button Confirm Email Address to verify the address.
5. A form will appear again, asking you to declare some personal information required.
Click on Save to save it after completion.
6. An email will automatically be sent to your mailbox, notice the account registration was successful … gratifying.
So you can start using the full range of functions of SendGrid then.
1. Install and activate the plugin WP Easy SMTP .
2. Next, visit Settings => WP Easy SMTP and proceed to configure the following parameters.
Click on Save Changes to save.
3. Test try SMTP was active or not using the form below.
4. If you receive an email or a notice like this, it means the ability to send mail via SMTP were operating normally.
However, check the settings of the plugin view was correct or not. Try changing view port fix errors. If you still can not send mail, the more likely your host has blocked this feature. Please contact the vendor for support.
Above is the detailed instructions on how to send email through SMTP in WordPress with SendGrid . Hope it will help you to configure email to the blog / your website more easily. Any questions, suggestions please pleased to comment below frame for support and answers.
If you liked this article, please subscribe to my blog to regularly update the best articles, the latest by email offline. Thank you very much. 🙂