SEO differences – Analyzing user behavior
Have you heard of “thinking different SEO“? This article will share some information about user behavior will help stimulate thinking and help you understand the users and ultimately help your SEO campaign achieved the best performance. And if you read all unread analysis “ Want to listen to good SEO Google and users ” will help you get better overview of our website.
Usually everyone working on optimizing keywords and groups of keywords for the website, which left a lot of factors that influence the ranking as well as the business performance of the enterprise. It’s Google ranking factor: user behavior. You can see that the optimization of user behavior metrics will help you consolidate ranking in SERPs.
listen to your users will get potential customers
Until now, Google has not said when explicitly about user behavior affect website rankings on search results. But Google executives have said on this issue, notably Amit Singhal said engineers with the Wall Street Journal that Google has and dangtinh adjust their algorithms with much better quality signal. He said: somehow a user interacts with a website is one of the ranking signals.
The better optimized user behavior not only affects the ranking of the website on the SERPs, but also enhance the overall quality score of websites, even if other indicators of poor website than other websites.
Here are 3 data to help you analyze user behavior that you need to optimize the website
Click-through rate (CTR)
There are no scheduled CRT level for any particular search, but also a range that depends on every query it will be different.
- For brand keyword, click-through rates from the SERPs around 50%
- For the query does not contain the results of the first brand about 33% click
- And 15% said the results at No. 2
- And 10% for results at No. 3
So how to improve the CTR?
- Using the administrative tools to identify sites Analytic CTR pages above and below focus on those pages.
- Make sure the title and description of pages that have been optimized problem. Eliminate cases of duplicate title, and optimizes them by keyword and user
- URL Keep clear, understandable and friendly. For longer URLs, we review the use of Breadcrumbs, which is how do you replace the display URL on Google.
- Consider carefully the needs of the user search and view descriptive bring value to them or not. Make optimum thoroughly described.
If the user clicks on your site, but quickly returned to the SERPs, it’s a sign that they have selected results (your main website) not quality. Pogo-sticking when the user to return search results, sites that quality will be reduced.
So how to reduce the Pogo-Stick?
- Improved page load time. Users can quickly discouraged and back SERPs if page load time is too long.
- Eliminate or restrict the advertising or pop-ups.
- Add searched on the site, if the initial results do not meet the user’s query, the search box may have they will continue to search for content on the page needs without having to return results search. The search engine uses Google’s customized hcinhr is a good choice in this case, because they allow you to use Google Analytics to track the search and search to identify trends that you can respond by create new pages matching the search behavior of users.
Dwell Time is the time from when searchers click on the site until they return SERPs. A page with Dwell Time longer is a sign that your landing pages worth. Indicates information on exactly what they are looking for.
Improved Dwell Time
- Update content quality. Make sure each page is unique and provides the same information as what the title as well as your meta decscription shown on SERPs.
- You can use a tool like WebSite Auditor to check for broken links on your site. You can try to repair or remove it.
- Creating a content page as planned. Analysis queries like the first job of the series of steps of a plan. Provide other pages to guide users to the next step.
- Entice people looking to stay in your site with links to help users more information about your landing page. For example, with the e-commerce site, you can let users see relevant products, encouraging them to discover if they can not find the information in the initial landing page or all items that they need.
Above are a few things to note about user behavior as well as some hints may be helpful to you in optimizing them. Think simple, you just need to focus on how to help searchers find what they are looking for. This is the only effective way to optimize the user behavior data to your website achieve the highest efficiency.